Soliant Health is immediately scheduling interviews for a Full Time and a Part Time Behavioral Specialist for the 19/20 School Year.
- Full-Time -19/20
- Very Supportive District
- 2 Years Experience as Behavior Specialist Preferred
- Requires National Certification as BCBA (or ability to attain)
- Caseload and Hours Determined on Interview
- Candidate Needs To Be Independent and A Go Getter
- Scheduling Interviews Today
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401k offered
- Tax Free Stipends Available
- Relocation/Licensure Reimbursement offered
Please contact Syd Logan directly at 678-459-1160 or email your resume to Sydney.firstname.lastname@example.org with highlighted pertinent info for this opportunity.
Syd Logan | Soliant Accounts Executive