100% remote school psych needed in WA- Full-time- Hiring ASAP
Job Title: School Psychologist
Job Type: Full-Time: 100% Remote
Hiring Manager: Sunbelt Account Executive: Sara-Kellett Clark
Sunbelt staffing is looking for a School Psychologist in Washington. This 100% remote job is done via Vocovision and is Full-Time. The caseload will focus on standard disabilities with a variety of ages.
Job Qualifications Required:
- Washington School Psychologist License and ESA
- Knowledge on assessment instruments, IEPs, writing goals and objectives, and counseling (2 years in school experience)
- No remote experience required for this Full-Time job
- Tech screen before interview is required
- Communicating with parents, students, and staff
- Writing goals and objectives then implementing plans
- Help the school provide accessible education to students
Please apply to be considered for this or any other of our remote School Psychologist Jobs.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Bloomington, IN
- Smyra, DE
- Portland, OR
- Napa, CA
- Wilmington, DE
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Farmington, NM
- Naperville, IL
- Dallas, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.