100% remote school psychologist job with school district in Colorado
A school district near Broomfield, Colorado is looking for a school psychologist for this upcoming school year to work with students K-12 with mild to moderate disabilities.
- 1099 remote position
- Address student learning and behavioral issues and monitor progress
- Perform assessments and develop IEP goals
- Masters degree or higher
- At least two years of experience in a school setting
- Must have a working computer and necessary equipment to pass a tech screen
- Licensed to be a school psychologist in Colorado
Apply: If interested, please contact Dylan Liney at 813-471-0161 or send resume to [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Harwood, ND
- Briarwood, ND
- Lithonia, GA
- Covington, GA
- Aurora, MN
- Christiana, DE
- Glasgow, DE
- Bloomfield, NJ
- Livingston, NJ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.