100% Virtual School Psychologist needed in Washington!!!!! Hiring Now
Sunbelt staffing is looking for a School Psychologist in Washington. This 100% remote job is done via Vocovision and is Full-Time. The caseload will focus on standard disabilities with a variety of ages.
- Communicating with parents, students, and staff
- Writing goals and objectives then implementing plans
- Help the school provide accessible education to students
Job Qualifications Required:
- Washington School Psychologist License
- Knowledge on assessment instruments, IEPs, writing goals and objectives, and counseling
- No remote experience required for this Full-Time job
- Tech screen before interview is required
Apply for this Job:
If you are qualified for this 100% Remote School Psychologist job in Virginia, please reach out to contact below. Serious candidates will email their resume to initiate the interview process.
If you are interested, please apply to this post as well as email a copy of an updated resume at the email below to expedite the hiring process.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fort Wayne, IN
- Salt Lake , UT
- Home, VA
- Home, AR
- Home, IL
- Santa Monica, CA
- Sitka , AK
- Gilbert, AZ
- Juneau , AK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.