100% Virtual WA School Psychologist
VIRTUAL WA SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- 2 years of onsite school experience
- Active WA School Psychologist Licensure
- Complete a VocoVision technical screening
Specifics of the Role:
- Full time; 37.5 to 40 hours
- Caseload can be a variety of grades K through 12
- Access to a virtual toolkit, as well as a technical and clinical teams for support
If interested, I would love to hear from you! Please apply to this specific post or send a copy of your update resume to [email protected].
National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Beaverton, WAJob: Speech-Language Pathologist State: Washington License: WA SLP-CCC Virtual Job Details: - Next school year 22'-23' - Full-time (37.5 hours/week) - Grades K-12 Virtual Job Requirements: - SLP-CCC License in WA - 2 years prior school experience - Complete & pass technical screening - Previous virtual learning experience preferred, but not required Position Benefits: - Have access to virtual toolkit (includes assessmen
- Vancouver, WAWashington: Virtual School Psychologist Job Sunbelt and VocoVision are looking for a candidate to fill a School Psychologist Job in Washington. This position is fully remote and they are looking to hire someone for next school year. Job Details: Full-time (37.5 hours) Students in K-12th grade Mild to moderate disabilities Job Requirements: Master's Degree in School Psychology Complete & pass tech screening 2 years
- Spokane, WAJoin Sunbelt Staffing as a Remote School Psychologist and make a meaningful impact on students' lives across the United States, all from the convenience of your own home! We are seeking dedicated professionals who meet the following criteria: Hold a Master's degree in School Psychology or a related field. Possess valid licensure and certification as a School Psychologist. Have prior experience working with K-12 students. Demonstrate excelle
- Seattle, WAJoin Sunbelt Staffing as a Remote School Psychologist and make a meaningful impact on students' lives across the United States, all from the convenience of your own home! We are seeking dedicated professionals who meet the following criteria: Hold a Master's degree in School Psychology or a related field. Possess valid licensure and certification as a School Psychologist. Have prior experience working with K-12 students. Demonstrate excelle
- Redmond, WAAttention to all School Psychologists interested in a virtual work opportunity! VocoVision has been working with a school district in Washington who is currently seeking a School Psychologist to join their team. This is a full-time teletherapy position for an esteemed, talented, and highly qualified psychologist working from the comfort of their own home. Job Requirements: Active License in the state of Washington
- Richland, WAThe VocoVision team at Sunbelt is looking to hire a Digital School Psychologist who is licensed in the state of Washington. Position Details: Indirect and direct time included in your guaranteed weekly hours; and you are paid EQUALLY for both 1099 contract - you are your own boss - speak to a tax professional about the many write-offs and benefits of this type of position Interviewing ASAP Requirements: 2 years in a sc
- Seattle, WAVirtual School Psychologist Job State: Washington Discipline: School Psychgolist VocoVision and Sunbelt are seeking a virtual School Psychologist in the state of Washington. This position is full or part time and it is for this current school year. Virtual Psychologist Requirements: - Washington School Psychologist License - Pass technical screening - 2 years previous school experience If you are looking to apply to this virtual p
- Seattle, WAVocovision is searching for an experienced and enthusiastic School Psychologist to work for full-time for a school district in the state of Washington. The clinician will be responsible for a caseload of K-12 students. This position is fully remote, providing you with the opportunity to make the same impact as you would on-site from the comfort of your own home. Benefits include work from home flexibility, weekly compensation, and hourly pay for
- Lynnwood, WAWashington Digital Job | School Psychologist | Part & Full Time Openings Job Title: School Psychologist Job Type: 100% Digital Hiring Manager: VocoVision Account Executive: Mackenzie Smith I am helping a Washington School District fill a Part &/or Full-Time School Psychologist job. Please see below for digital job details. Job Details: - Must have Master's Degree in School Psychology - Active license in Washington
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.