1:1 Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) near Bristol, CT
Soliant Schools is partnered with a school in the Bristol, Connecticut that needs a competent and passionate Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to join their team. Interviews are being scheduled now, so apply today!
Under general supervision of the building administrators, and day-to-day guidance of the building professional staff and student behavior intervention team, provides direct student intervention services. Extend student support to assigned students both at school and with community experiences and partnerships. Ensure every child has a meaningful relationship with an adult who is an advocate for him/her.
- Obtain and maintain certification in the district’s chosen crisis prevention course. Training provided by district
- Minimum of a high school diploma and at least two years of related work experience.
- Associate’s degree, its equivalent of 60 college credits, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
- Prior experience working with youth preferred
- Authorization to work in the United States of America
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists students with behavior supports within the building.
- Participates in all school-wide meetings that involve student behavior issues.
- Monitors and tracks students involved with Behavior Assistance services.
- Assists in Tier II and Tier III behavioral prevention/intervention strategy development and implementation for students.
- Assist in the monitoring of school performance of targeted struggling students in the areas of academic achievement, attendance, and behavior both in school and school related community experiences.
- Provide students with assistance in building and maintaining appropriate relationships with teachers, peers, community partners, potential employers and all other individuals associated with the school/program.
- Supports and responds to immediate behavioral needs with appropriate nonviolent crisis intervention strategies.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Full-time Position (7 hrs per day, 35 hrs per week)
- On-site position, W-2 Contracting
- Competitive Weekly Pay, Benefits, and 401k Employer matching
For more information on this position, contact Jessica Williams [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Sparks, NV
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Mattapan, MA
- Greensboro, NC
- Sacremento, CA
- New Hanover, PA
- Douglassville, PA
- Gardena, CA
- Thomasville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.