2020-2021 Full-Time School Psychologist
Soliant has collaborated with a school district in the Prince Frederick, Maryland area that is seeking a School Psychologist. This is a full-time contract position for the 20/21school year.
- Master’s Degree in Educational or School Psychology.
- Must have Valid Maryland License as a School Psychologist or necessary prerequisites to obtain School Psychologist license.
- NASP Certification is a PLUS.
- Leads or participates in the IEP process as it pertains to individual student needs.
- Serves as a liaison for other school staff regarding students’ special needs.
- Will do evaluations (mostly re-evaluations and initial evaluations), behavior plans, service delivery minutes (counseling), and problem solving.
- Establish and maintain appropriate records and reports related to students and interventions/programs.
- Provide crisis intervention services as part of school and county crisis teams.
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to [email protected].
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Battle Creek, MI
- Oak Lawn, IL
- Lakewood, CO
- Woburn, MA
- Pasadena, CA
- Caledonia, WI
- Chesapeake, VA
- Skokie, IL
- Southfield, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.