2022-2023 Elementary School Based BCBA- Hartford, CT
A school district needs a Full-Time Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) near Hartford,CT Come be a part of a great school district with constant support.
Details about the position:
- Achieve and maintain graduate-level certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Expertise in the field and knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Experience in data collection, data analysis, and program development
- Experience in the competition of Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA) and the development and implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- 2 Elementary Schools (PreK-5th Grade)
What is required:
- Master’s in School or Educational Psychology, Behavior, Special Education, or a similar field
- Must hold a National BCBA Certification
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive weekly pay (hourly rate is based upon your experience)
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
- Relocation assistance (if qualified)
If interested, please submit your resume via email to [email protected] AND call/text 678-820-5520 to discuss next steps and more information.
BlazerWorks Account Executive
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- San Jose, CA
- Newark, CA
- Alameda, CA
- Fruitdale, CA
- Fremont, CA
- Brookline, MA
- Martinez, CA
- Saratoga, CA
- Hayward, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.