2022 to 2023 - Onsite FT 1:1 RBT for K-12 Student in Oakland, CA
We are currently hiring for a fulltime (37.5 hours per week guaranteed) onsite contract position available for the 2022-2023 school year in Oakland, CA for an experienced Registered Behavior Technician (RBT).
Contract Dates: 12/19/22 - 6/2/23
Caseload: Working 1-on-1 with K-12th grade students; exact details to be assigned based upon experience and client need at that time
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- A Bachelor's degree in Psychology
- Active & valid RBT certification through BACB
- Preferably at least 1-year of prior experience working in behavioral health as a Registered Behavior Technician
- M-F (normal school hours only), 8-hour shifts per day
- 32.5 to 37.5 hours per week guaranteed
- Exact hours each day will be dependent on school assigned
- No paid holidays or school breaks
- 401k with employer match
- Weekly direct deposit
- Medical/dental/vision insurance options
- Competitive pay
Interested in joining our academic team for the 2022-2023 school year and supporting our students? Apply below today with your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF).
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fremont, CA
- Tempe, AZ
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Johnston, RI
- Glenolden, PA
- Statesboro, GA
- Jerome, ID
- Fort Leavenworth, MA
- Lafayette, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.