2023-2024 Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) near Norwich CT
Position Type: Full-time
Pay range: $20-$27/hr
- Provide direct support to students with behavioral challenges, utilizing applied behavior analysis (ABA) techniques and strategies.
- Implement individualized behavior plans under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or behavior specialist.
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and other school staff to foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Collect and analyze data to monitor student progress and make data-driven decisions to modify intervention strategies as needed.
- Support students in developing social skills, self-regulation, and independence.
- Valid RBT certification
- Solid understanding and practical application of applied behavior analysis (ABA) principles.
- Strong organizational and data collection skills, with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and follow directions from supervising professionals.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine desire to make a positive impact on students' lives.
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify.
Upon submitting your application, qualified candidates can contact Alfonso Camero at (470) 489-1831, or by email at [email protected], for next steps.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Windham, CT
- Lebanon, CT
- Meriden, CT
- Mansfield, CT
- Cromwell, CT
- Brookfield, CT
- New Britain, CT
- Wethersfield, CT
- Hampton, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.