21/22 School Psychologist
Want to work for an incredible school district in the Fairmount, Indiana area? Soliant is working with a district that is ready to review and interview applicants for an onsite School Psychologist. This is a K-12, district, wide position that would work in conjunction with an Academic Diagnostician. The school district prides itself on treating its contractors as their own employees.
- Requires a Master's or Doctorate level degree in School Psychology
- Must have Indiana School Psych licensure and Teaching license for this specific position
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
Interested in this position or something similar? We have positions available nationwide!
Call me at 678-327-0987, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Columbia, SC
- Warner Robins , GA
- Prince Frederick , MD
- Clarksville, TN
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Aurora, IL
- Stringtown, IN
- West Covina , CA
- West Lafayette , IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.