22/23 Behavior Therapist needed at Behavior Therapist need at Prospect Hill Charter Academy
We are looking for a Behavior Therapist to interview immediately! This assignment is for the rest of the 22/23 school year. The school is located near Needham Public Schools in Cambridge, MA.
- Full time:
- Start Date: ASAP
- 7:30 – 3:30, M – F
- Approx. 18-20 wks
- General duties:
- RBT will be supporting student to allow him to access his general education 4th grade classroom
- 1 Student: Elementary school (4th Grade)
- Must have active license/certifications in MA
- Must hold bachelor's degree and have:
- 2-3 years previous experience working with individuals with behavioral challenges in an educational setting
- Knowledge of behavioral management methodologies and systems - PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports), ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis)
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
We offer Full Time benefits, 401K plans, and relocation reimbursement for traveling therapist/educators!
Feel free to contact me with any questions! I want to help make your life better!
If this opening isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional national opportunities.
Kyneshia Fearon-Jackson | Account Executive | 770-776-2145
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Hollister, CA
- Beauvue , MD
- Dedham, MA
- Johnston, RI
- Concord, CA
- Loveville , MD
- Wilton, NH
- Needham, MA
- Fermont, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.