22/23 Registered Behavior Technician Needed near Oakland, CA - CONTRACT
We are looking for a Registered Behavior Technician to interview immediately! This assignment is for the rest of the 22/23 school year. The school is located near Oakland, CA.
- Full time:
- 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Start date: ASAP
- General duties:
- Additional Information: Seeking a staff member to implement a behavior intervention plan, a safety plan, and collaborate with a team of multidisciplinary stakeholders including teachers, administrators, and mental health clinicians
- One 17-year-old student (11th Grade)
- Must have active license/certifications in CA
- Experience in education
- Knowledge of researched based instructional strategies, universal supports, and positive behavior support strategies.
- Ability to consult effectively with teachers, parents, administrators, and community agency personnel and other professionals.
- Physical stamina necessary to perform the essential job functions. CPI training (or willing to complete)
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
We offer Full Time benefits, 401K plans, and relocation reimbursement for traveling therapist/educators!
Feel free to contact me with any questions! I want to help make your life better!
If this opening isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional national opportunities.
Kyneshia Fearon-Jackson | Account Executive | 770-776-2145
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Kenansville , NC
- Solana Beach, CA
- Whittier, CA
- Watsonville, CA
- Greenwood, SC
- Wyldwood, TX
- Oldsmar, FL
- yelm, WA
- Whittier, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.