22-23 School Contracted Board Certified Behavior Analyst-Terryville , Connecticut
We are currently searching for a great School Board Certified Behavior Analyst to contract for the remainder school year. We are excited for you to join our team!
Location: Terryville , Connecticut
- Full Time
- Caseload: Split between 2 Elementary Schools (PreK-5th Grade)
- • Achieve and maintain graduate-level certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- • Expertise in the field and knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- • Experience in data collection, data analysis, and program development
- • Experience in the competition of Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA) and the development and
- implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- • Experience in evaluating student functioning across multiple domains, including academic, social, language,
- daily living, and student behavior
- Must have active License in California
If this is something that you'd be interested in, contact Marilyn Benson at 770-723-3771 or apply below!
I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Arvada, CO
- Kenansville, NC
- Salinas, CA
- Ashland, MA
- Westminster, VT
- San Pablo, CA
- Baldwin, FL
- Ashland, MA
- Golden, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.