ABA - Full Time
ABA therapists provide guidance to patients by implementing behavioral improvement methods to those in need. Utilizing a behavioral analysis method will help students manage social interactions and situations easier.
The ideal candidate can thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires sensitivity to change and the ability to respond to changing goals, priorities, and needs.
- An Associate degree in education/special education is required
- Elementary Caseload (1:1)
- Tutor Role
- Full Time
- ASAP - 08/20/21
- License and certifications in good standing
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 678-327-0992
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Cumberland , MA
- Framingham, MA
- Carson City, NV
- Leicester, MA
- Lake Tahoe, CA
- Chattanooga, TN
- Folsom, CA
- Haverhill, MA
- East Brookfield, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.