ABA: Schools Position- New Graduates Accepted
We have partnered with a great school in the Westwood area that is seeking an ABA for for the remainder of the school year. The ideal candidate will work 5 days per week, averaging 35 hours weekly.
Position at a glace :
- Elementary School
- Full-Time hours available (35 hours)
- One Campus, No Travel
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
Essential Functions :
- Conduct discrete trails, implement behavior support, and treatment plans
- Be responsive to the needs and requests of clients, their families and supervisors
- Be goal-oriented and maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits.
Please apply by submitting your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org For any questions about this position, please contact Crystal Handley 770-299-7104
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Lamar, CO
- Fort Worth, TX
- Leominister, MA
- Malden, MA
- Marlborough, MA
- Watertown, MA
- Mendon, MA
- Dublin, VA
- Worcester, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.