ABA Therapist or Paraprofessional Job - Dracut, MA Area
Sunbelt Staffing has an immediate need for a Paraprofessional or an ABA Therapist to work for a district near Dracut, MA. This will be a full-time contract position until June 2021. The ABA or Para will have a caseload with the following details and requirements:
- Full-time working 37.5 hours per week
- 1 school campus with PreK-12th grade students
- Classroom support role
- Assisting with redirecting behaviors in the classroom
- Students have mild to moderate disabilities with intellectual and emotional disabilities
- For ABA candidates: intellectual and emotional disability experience is required
If you are interested in this full-time ABA Therapist or Paraprofessional position located near Dracut, MA and would like more information, or to schedule an interview please contact Torri Griffith by sending emails with resumes to email@example.com. Torri can also be reached directly at 813.792.3443.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Leominster, MA
- Methuen, MA
- Hickory , NC
- Mooresville, NC
- Tulker, WA
- Lowell, MA
- Warren, ME
- Andover, MA
- Snohomish, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.