Actively Hiring: Remote School Psychologist (Roanoke, Virginia)
Urgently Hiring: Virginia School Psychologist 20-21- Full-Time- Immediate Need- K-12
VocoVision has partnered with a supportive school district in Richmond, Virginia in need of a full-time tele therapist to provide psychological services to a K-12 caseload. Candidate must have at least two years of prior school experience and must be able to start ASAP.
- Master's degree or greater in an Educational Psychology (or related degree)
- Active School Psychology license in state
- The preferred candidate would have the following:
- Certification from the National Association of School Psychology
- Bilingual abilities
- Prior teletherapy experience
- Prior contract experience
For immediate consideration, please send your resume and 2-3 references to VocoVision Account Executive, Taylor Grant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (678)538-6724.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- SPRINGFIELD, PA
- RIDLEY PARK, PA
- COLLINGDALE, PA
- SWARTHMORE, PA
- ONLEY, VA
- EASTVILLE, VA
- EXMORE, VA
- KIPTOPEKE, VA
- Toledo, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.