Actively Hiring School Psychologist in Billerica, MA for Academic Year
ProCare Therapy is seeking an enthusiastic School Psychologist for this current school year for a contract position located in the sunny side of Billerica, MA area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Starting now until June 14, 2024
- Elementary caseload
- School hours are from 8:20 a.m. - 2:50 p.m.
- There is opportunity to gain additional hours
- School hours are from 8:20 a.m. - 2:50 p.m.
- Responsibilities consist of primarily counseling services with evaluations over the course of the school year
- Hourly Pay
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Must have a MA School Psychologist license
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
To apply for this excellent school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once I've received it, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- New Bedford, MASoliant is currently arranging interviews for a School Psychologist position near the New Bedford, Massachusetts area. Job Details Full-Time 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week Strictly for conducting evaluations and reporting at team meetings K-8 caseload Must have School Psychologist licensure in MA Benefits Competitive Compensation Package Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered Tax-free stipends available to tho
- Reading, MAWe are interviewing for School Psychologist to start with our School. Please see details below. Location: Reading, MA Details/Specifications: Full Time / Full School Year 23/24 Hours per week: 35 # of Schools/Ages: Caseload details: Ability to do counseling and testing K-12 All Disabilities Interviewing now! Qualifications: School Psychologist License with PEL Masters or Doctoral Degree - School Psychology Master’s
- Bedford, MAProCare Therapy is currently seeking a School Psychologist to join our team in Bedford. The School Psychologist will work with students and staff to provide comprehensive psychological services that will assist in the development of positive learning environments and promote student success. Overview: Full Time 5 Days a Week 35 Hours Per Week Start: As Soon As Possible End: June 14, 2024 Responsibilities: Conduct psychological asses
- Medfield, MASunbelt is looking to hire a school psychologist who is available to work in the Medfield, MA area. If you are a licensed psychologist in Massachusetts, please see the below details and apply. Job Details Full Time K-12 Ranging Disabilities Job Qualifications Education: Bachelor's degree in psychology or a related field Master's or specialist degree in School Psychology or related field Licensure: Obtain Init
- Cambridge, MASoliant Education is actively seeking a dedicated School Psychologist for a full-time position in the Cambridge, MA area. This onsite opportunity requires immediate availability and extends until the end of the school year. Contact Cameron for the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment. Responsibilities: Conduct psychological assessments and evaluations Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop and
- Northampton, MADetails: Position Type: Full-Time Caseload: Elementary Pay range: $40-$48/hr Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive abilities, academic skills, social-emotional functioning, and developmental levels. Interpret assessment results and provide insights to inform instructional planning, intervention strategies, and individualized education plans (IEPs). Collaborate with teachers, admini
- Billerica, MABlazer Jobs, in partnership with the local school district in Billerica, MA, is seeking a dedicated and compassionate Psychologist to join our team. This is a full-time position that offers a unique opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students and families in the community. Key Responsibilities: Conducting psychological assessments and evaluations to identify students' needs Collaborating with teachers, parents, and adminis
- Stoughton, MASunbelt is looking to hire a school psychologist who is available to work in the Stoughton, MA area. If you are a licensed psychologist in Massachusetts, please see the below details and apply. Job Details Full Time K-12 Ranging Disabilities Job Qualifications Education: Bachelor's degree in psychology or a related field Master's or specialist degree in School Psychology or related field Licensure: Obtain Ini
- Barnstable, MASunbelt Staffing is seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a on-site, school-based job in the Barnstable, MA area. This is a full-time job for a School Psychologist. Please apply below if interested! Minimum Job Qualifications: Master’s Degree from an accredited university Massachusetts School Psychologist license Experience with special education students Job Details: Full-time – about 37.5 hours per week Caseload of K-12th
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.