Amazing Georgia School Psychologist Opportunity!
District director is ready to interview!
A school district in the Holly Springs, Georgia area is looking for a full-time school psychologist for 2022-23. Elementary caseload. Only 2 school sites! Great district with a great support system, testing materials and technology. District open to new graduates as long as they have GA licensure before August.
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Includes RTI, SRE and 504 eligibility, so experience in these is a plus!
- Must be licensed as a GA school psychologist.
- Elementary School caseload!
- Virtual interview process.
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participating in continuing professional development.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
- Weekly direct deposit.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Dewey-Humboldt, AZ
- San jose, CA
- Garfield, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Deerfield , MI
- Snoqualmie, WA
- north branch, MN
- Fairmont, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.