APPLY NOW! |School Psych needed for 23/24 School Year| Billerica, MA
We are interviewing for School Psychologist to start with our School. Please see details below.
Location: Billerica, Ma
- Full Time / Full School Year 23/24
- Hours per week: 37.5
- # of Schools/Ages: K-12
- Caseload details:
- Elementary School
- FTE 8:20-2:50pm (with the possibility of additional hours over the course of the week)
- Role duties: primarily school based counseling services, but as time goes on, evaluations as well
- All Disabilities
- Interviewing now!
- School Psychologist License with PEL
- Masters or Doctoral Degree - School Psychology
- Master’s degree or higher in Psychology or Educational Psychology
- Competitive hourly pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process.
Feel free to reach out to me Terence Ellis directly at my office number at 770-882-2191.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- New Bedford, MASoliant is currently arranging interviews for a School Psychologist position near the New Bedford, Massachusetts area. Job Details Full-Time 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week Strictly for conducting evaluations and reporting at team meetings K-8 caseload Must have School Psychologist licensure in MA Benefits Competitive Compensation Package Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered Tax-free stipends available to tho
- Reading, MAWe are interviewing for School Psychologist to start with our School. Please see details below. Location: Reading, MA Details/Specifications: Full Time / Full School Year 23/24 Hours per week: 35 # of Schools/Ages: Caseload details: Ability to do counseling and testing K-12 All Disabilities Interviewing now! Qualifications: School Psychologist License with PEL Masters or Doctoral Degree - School Psychology Master’s
- Bedford, MAProCare Therapy is currently seeking a School Psychologist to join our team in Bedford. The School Psychologist will work with students and staff to provide comprehensive psychological services that will assist in the development of positive learning environments and promote student success. Overview: Full Time 5 Days a Week 35 Hours Per Week Start: As Soon As Possible End: June 14, 2024 Responsibilities: Conduct psychological asses
- Medfield, MASunbelt is looking to hire a school psychologist who is available to work in the Medfield, MA area. If you are a licensed psychologist in Massachusetts, please see the below details and apply. Job Details Full Time K-12 Ranging Disabilities Job Qualifications Education: Bachelor's degree in psychology or a related field Master's or specialist degree in School Psychology or related field Licensure: Obtain Init
- Cambridge, MASoliant Education is actively seeking a dedicated School Psychologist for a full-time position in the Cambridge, MA area. This onsite opportunity requires immediate availability and extends until the end of the school year. Contact Cameron for the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment. Responsibilities: Conduct psychological assessments and evaluations Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop and
- Northampton, MADetails: Position Type: Full-Time Caseload: Elementary Pay range: $40-$48/hr Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive abilities, academic skills, social-emotional functioning, and developmental levels. Interpret assessment results and provide insights to inform instructional planning, intervention strategies, and individualized education plans (IEPs). Collaborate with teachers, admini
- Billerica, MABlazer Jobs, in partnership with the local school district in Billerica, MA, is seeking a dedicated and compassionate Psychologist to join our team. This is a full-time position that offers a unique opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students and families in the community. Key Responsibilities: Conducting psychological assessments and evaluations to identify students' needs Collaborating with teachers, parents, and adminis
- Stoughton, MASunbelt is looking to hire a school psychologist who is available to work in the Stoughton, MA area. If you are a licensed psychologist in Massachusetts, please see the below details and apply. Job Details Full Time K-12 Ranging Disabilities Job Qualifications Education: Bachelor's degree in psychology or a related field Master's or specialist degree in School Psychology or related field Licensure: Obtain Ini
- Barnstable, MASunbelt Staffing is seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a on-site, school-based job in the Barnstable, MA area. This is a full-time job for a School Psychologist. Please apply below if interested! Minimum Job Qualifications: Master’s Degree from an accredited university Massachusetts School Psychologist license Experience with special education students Job Details: Full-time – about 37.5 hours per week Caseload of K-12th
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.