ProCare Therapy is seeking a state of Texas licensed LSSP to work full time hours in a school in Austin, Texas for the current school year! This LSSP (School Psychologist) job in Austin, TX is full time and needs the LSSP to work at 2 locations. The School Psychologist must have experience in Texas schools and be comfortable with conducting evaluations and keeping ongoing documentations and records. New graduates will be considered as support is available and materials are provided! Knowledge of ARDs and IEPs is needed! The position is onsite and virtual/hybrid plans are in place as well.
Apply Below or send a resume directly to Rebecca McFall at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- state of Texas license
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
- familiar with conducting evaluations
- available to work full time, 37.5 hours a week preferred (will consider 30+ hours a week)
- full time hours (30- 40 hours ideally)
- flexible schedule
- varying ages
- general school psych duties
- weekly pay, medical insurance benefits, 401k matching
- travel/ relocation support available
Point of Contact:
Sr. Director of Educational Resources