BCBA: Full-Time Board Certified Behavior Analyst Position needed in San Jose, CA.
BCBA: Board Certified Behavior Analyst needed for Full-Time Position in San Jose, Ca. for 2022/2023 School Year.
As one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, we genuinely appreciate the opportunity to pair talented caregivers with the nation’s best hospitals/schools and healthcare providers in the positions that make a difference daily. Soliant Health is in search of a qualified and experienced BCBA for a full-time position in a school district near San Jose, Ca.
As a BCBA, you will be working with students on the Autism spectrum may service other students who have various behavioral needs. For this position, your focus will be with secondary and general education students.
- Full time: 5 days/week (7.5 hrs/day)
- School Dates: 08/05/2022- 06/09/2023
- Caseload: Multiple sites (more details will follow in interview)
- Potential to provide supervision for contracted RBT’s
- Master’s degree in School/Education Psychology, Behavior, Special Ed. Or similar field
- BCBA certification
- State License
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements State and District guidelines and policies relative to Special Education.
- Maintain responsibilities related to Individual Education Plans (IEP’s), manage behavioral caseload, and address parent concerns.
- Provide staff development to include training on NCPI, ABA or other research-based methodologies to assigned staff working with specialized programs.
- Assist District staff in developing and implementing behavior plans and ABA programs for students with Autism and/or other disabilities that present behavior/learning challenges.
- Develop training materials, programs, and resources to support special education classrooms and staff.
- Conduct regularly scheduled team meetings of selected special education programs/students.
- Train and provide clinical supervision to selected behavior aides/other identified staff. 8. Provide consultation and behavioral training to school teams including staff training/coaching, program development, and data analysis.
- Collaborate with district psychologists in conducting Functional Behavior Assessments and related Behavior Support Plans as needed.
- Work with district personnel on the admission, placement, and evaluation of students with behavioral needs.
- Participate and contribute to student IEP meetings on assigned behavior cases.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Medical, Dental and Vision offered
If you or anyone you know is interested in this position, please contact Amiea Summers directly at (678)-392-4685. For immediate consideration, email your updated resume to [email protected]. All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Bedford, NH
- Hooksett, NH
- Melrose, NM
- Portales, NM
- Rochester, NH
- Dover , NH
- Ballenger Creek, MD
- Oxnard, CA
- Fobes Hill, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.