BCBA - Full Time
Board certified behavior analysts, also known as BCBAs are responsible for assessing and evaluating students with behavior, psychological, developmental, or social disabilities and implementing a treatment plan that involves using applied behavior analysis, and task analysis.
The ideal candidate will not only thrive in a dynamic work environment but also partner with families, teachers, and other professionals to create a safe, healthy, and supportive learning environment.
- A Master's degree in education/special education is required.
- K – 12th Grade (Caseload may vary)
- Full time, Contract (37.5 – 40 Hrs./week)
- 21-22 School year
- Conducting Assessments
- License and certifications in good standing (BCBA)
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at email@example.com or via phone at 678-327-0992
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Lamar, CO
- Fort Worth, TX
- Leominister, MA
- Malden, MA
- Marlborough, MA
- Watertown, MA
- Mendon, MA
- Dublin, VA
- Worcester, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.