BCBA | Near Waterbury, Connecticut | ASAP Hire
A school district near Waterbury, Connecticut is looking for a BCBA for the next school year!
2022-2023 School Year
Caseload: Split between 2 Elementary Schools (PreK-5th Grade)
• Achieve and maintain graduate-level certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
• Expertise in the field and knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
• Experience in data collection, data analysis, and program development
• Experience in the competition of Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA) and the development and
implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
• Experience in evaluating student functioning across multiple domains, including academic, social, language,
daily living, and student behavior
• Experience with providing training to staff and parents
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
- Matching 401k, Health, Dental, Vision insurance provided
We are looking to fill this position ASAP!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Dulah, CA
- Dallas, TX
- Vallejo, CA
- Kaneland, IL
- Summerville, SC
- Monticello, MN
- Milpitas, CA
- Bedford, NH
- Carlisle, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.