BCBA needed in CA - 22/23 School Year
Calling on BCBAs based around Yontocket, CA! Soliant is seeking a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst for the 2022-2023 School Year.
- Caseload: K-12
- Utilize research-based methods and practices to develop procedures and training materials for staff involved with students with challenging behaviors
- Oversee and monitor Registered Behavior Technicians
- Provide input on the educational placement, guidance in the use of instructional materials and activities to support student learning and behavioral goals
- Provide site teachers with instructional support as it relates to students with challenging behaviors
- Conduct workshops and/or training as needed for district staff
- Prepare and maintain a variety records and files related to the students
- Communicate with district/site administrators, personnel and outside organizations to coordinate activities and programs, resolve issues and conflicts and exchange information
- Utilize a variety of software, online programs, and/or databases to complete reports and develop program information materials for community awareness of program services available
*On-site attendance required
We seek applicants who are solution-oriented, great communicators, and invested in the success of kids in their care. Applicants must be certified as a BCBA.
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Grace Cochran with inquiries at [email protected] or (678) 710-7735
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Blue Island, IL
- Pleasure Point, CA
- Lewistown, MD
- Damascus, MD
- Burleson, TX
- Corunna, IN
- Twin Oaks, CA
- Pacific Shores, CA
- Momence, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.