BCBA needed in Kenansville, NC
ProCare Therapy is seeking out a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to be apart of a great school district in Kenansville, North Carolina.
- Must have Masters Degree in Education/ Special Education
- Must have BCBA National License
- Experience working with children who have autism/ behavioral disabilities
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours/ week
- Positions will serve across the entire school district and will provide support to students with behavior needs.
- Work closely with behavior and mental health teams through the EC department and Student Support Services department.
- More details upon interview!
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Paid Travel
- Paychecks every Friday
If interested in this position, please email an updated resume to [email protected] or apply below!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fremont, CA
- Tempe, AZ
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Johnston, RI
- Glenolden, PA
- Statesboro, GA
- Jerome, ID
- Fort Leavenworth, MA
- Lafayette, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.