BCBA Needed - Lawrence, MA
A school district in Lawrence, MA has a opening for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for the current school year (2020-2021)
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Full-time; January- End of the School Year
- K-12th grade caseload
- Helping current BCBA with growing student needs
Must Haves :
- Active Credentials as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Must be able to perform all general BCBA roles and responsibilities
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to Sydney.Larson@Sunbeltstaffing.com or call (813) 471-0156 after applying. For more information on Sunbelt Staffing or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Atlanta , GA
- Boston, MA
- Gastonia, NC
- Hickory, NC
- Worcester, MA
- milford, MA
- Worcester , MA
- Framingham, MA
- Clewiston, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.