BCBA needed near Framingham, MA | Contract Position | Full-Time Medical Leave
We are currently seeking a BCBA to work in a school district near Framingham, MA. This is a full-time on-site position. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an excellent and supportive school, then this position is for you! They are looking to hire as soon as possible.
- Full-Time (35 hours/week)
- Contract dates: Medical Leave Jan 3rd through March 31st.
- Caseload: Elementary and Middle School
- 3 Autism classrooms (2 middle school, 1 elementary) and supervises district wide ABAs
- More details discussed during interview
- BCBA Certification Required
- Prior school experience preferred
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you are the right candidate, be sure to apply with your most current resume. If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Hollister, CA
- Beauvue , MD
- Dedham, MA
- Johnston, RI
- Concord, CA
- Loveville , MD
- Wilton, NH
- Needham, MA
- Fermont, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.