BCBA NEEDED NEAR SPRINGFIELD, PA (2023-24)
Sunbelt is looking to contract a school-based BCBA position near Springfield, PA. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to ga[email protected] or submit your application here.
- 20 Hours/Week
- Behavior Support
- Supervise RBTs
- Autism Caseload
- More Details in Interview
- BCBA License
- Previous School Experience (Preferred)
- Experience with Autistic Support
- Opportunity for Contract Renewal
- Clinical Team
To be considered, please email an updated resume to Gabby Colsch at [email protected] or reach out via phone call at (813)-344-0388 for further questions.
National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Norristown, PABlazerJobs is actively accepting applications on behalf of a school district in Norristown, PA for a Registered Behavioral Tech (RBT) or Paraprofessional for the upcoming school year. This full-time opportunity comes with competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k) options, along with a professional support and development team to help you grown in your career. Details: Full-Time Contract (32.5-37.5 hours per week) Location:
- Norristown, PAA school district in the Norristown, Pennsylvania area is arranging interviews for an Elementary Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)! The RBT would work for the school year full-time. The director is reviewing resumes, so apply now! About the position: Hours: Full-Time Caseload: Elementary Requirement: Must have RBT Certification To be considered for employment, please apply online and send your resume to Leah Cochran by email
- Bryn Mawr, PAPosition: Registered Behavior Technician Pay: $25-$30 per hour Benefits: Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) Weekly Paycheck and Stipends (Terms and Conditions Apply) Qualifications (READ THOUROUGHLY): Active RBT certification through the BACB (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED AS A BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN) Must Have atleast a Bachelor Degree or Associate Degree in Behavior Fie
- Norristown, PANorristown, PA | Registered Behavior Technician Needed Job Summary: Works with Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) to provide short-term, intensive behavior interventions for students in crisis. Works directly with students, data collection, helping school staff to engineer classrooms to provide structured behavior and visual supports, modeling behavioral interventions, and data for school staff, fading direct support as the skills of the
- Morton, PAA sought-out school district is now conducting interviews for a Registered Behavior Technician to complete the remaining time of this academic school year. Details are provided below. Location: Morton, PA Details: Full Time (37.5 hours/week) Monday – Friday Start/End Dates: December 2, 2023 – May 24, 2024 27+/hr Caseload Size: 1:1 with male student Duties: Collect data and provide behavioral support to as
- Jenkintown, PAPart Time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Job Opening | Flexible Schedule ProCare Therapy is partnered with a School District in the Philadelphia area seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for the remainder of the school year. The School District is seeking to interview candidates asap! Apply today to be considered! Part Time BCBA | Position Details 2023 - 2024 School Year Part Time Position, Contract Pos
- West Chester, PAAre you a passionate and dedicated Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of grade school students? ProCare Therapy is looking for an RBT to join our team near West Chester, PA for a full-time position. If this is you, we want to hear from you! Qualifications: Current RBT certification is required Experience working in a school setting Strong communication and teamwork sk
- Norristown, PARegistered Behavior Technician Job | 2023-2024 School Year ProCare Therapy is an educational staffing agency and we are looking for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to work in a school district located in Norristown, Pennsylvania! If you have any questions feel free to contact me at the following email address: [email protected] Details: Full Time Position for 23/24 School Year 35 hours per week Open to part-t
- Wayne, PADetails Position Type: Full Time, 35 hours Caseload: Elementary, 1:1 Pay range: $23 - 30/hr Responsibilities: Provide direct support to students with behavioral challenges, utilizing applied behavior analysis (ABA) techniques and strategies. Implement individualized behavior plans under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or behavior specialist. Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and other school staff to fo
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.