BCBA Position Near San Jose, CA
Soliant has partnered with a school district near San Jose, CA to find a qualified Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for the upcoming school year.
Description of Position:
- Function in a supervisory capacity and provide oversight to all areas of programming including the training of direct support professionals, person centered strategies consultants (if applicable) and DSP trainers.
- Assist in the development, facilitation, and follow-up training in Applied Behavior Analysis, using both discrete trial training and natural environment training models of teaching.
- Develop behavior plans/treatment plans for all consumers with a focus on teaching and other antecedent strategies for reducing problematic behavior(s).
- A BCBA will also oversee programming of associate behavior analysts and provide ongoing support and supervision to Direct Support Professionals (DSP) as it relates to the implementation and documentation associated with Behavior Support Plans.
- 37.5 hours a week
- Competitive pay determined by experience
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive medical coverage
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Weekly Paycheck
- Active BACB BCBA certification
- Master’s Degree in Special Education or Human Services Related Field
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a behavior-based field
Please apply below. For immediate consideration, contact Jenelle Fahie:
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albuquerque, NM
- Claymont, DE
- Warren, MA
- Hereford, TX
- Petaluma, CA
- Benicia, CA
- Gasquet, CA
- Farmington, NH
- Monterey Bay , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.