BCBA School Job ASAP- School Based Cooper, California
Sunbelt is interviewing for an open BCBA School Job in the Cooper, California area. We've partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone to fill a currently open need and for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Full-time, 35hrs/wk, 2022-2023 full school year
- Caseload: Mild – Moderate
- 35 hours a week
- District wide 7th – 12th+ currently includes four middle schools, five high schools, a continuation high school, an alternative education school, an adult school and ROP facilities.
- BCBA supervises approx. 30 Behavior Specialists and Para Educators. This position is using the consultation Model. The caseload is 15 – 55 students.
- Master’s degree for BCBA
- Must have active CA BCBA license/certificate
- Previous school experienced preferred
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a BCBA School Job in the Cooper, California area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 906-2293.
National Hiring Manager
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Kenansville , NC
- Solana Beach, CA
- Whittier, CA
- Watsonville, CA
- Greenwood, SC
- Wyldwood, TX
- Oldsmar, FL
- yelm, WA
- Whittier, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.