Beaverton, Oregon | School Psychologist Job Opportunity | 23/24 School Year | Full-Time
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate School Psychologist, ASAP for the 23/24 school year - working a contract position located in the Beaverton, Oregon area.
As a ProCare employee, you'll be paid for every hour you work, on a weekly basis, and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a range of psychological services to students, including assessments, counseling, and support for social-emotional learning.
- Conduct psycho-educational assessments and evaluations to determine students' academic, social, and emotional needs
- Provide individual and group counseling services to students to support their social-emotional growth and development
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and other professionals to develop and implement intervention plans for students with special needs
- Develop and deliver professional development training to staff and parents on topics related to social-emotional learning and mental health
- Participate in the development and implementation of school-wide policies and procedures related to mental health and well-being
- More Information on Interview
- Master's degree or higher in Psychology or related field
- Active state certification in Oregon for School Psychology
- Demonstrated ability to provide psychological assessments and counseling services to K-12 students
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to equity and inclusion in the provision of psychological services
- Familiarity with the use of technology in psychological services
- Competitive Compensation (W-2)
- $40 - $50+ / Hourly
- Paid Out Every Friday!
- $40 - $50+ / Hourly
- 401(k) matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Interviews are currently being arranged so if you do believe this position could be a good match, please complete an online application or contact me today! I would love to discuss this excellent opportunity.
Preston Brida Account Executive
5550 Peachtree Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30092
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Portland, ORJob Type: Full-Time, 1099 Contract Hours: 40 hours per week Duration: Full School Year Grade Levels: K-12th Grade Liability Insurance Requirement: Candidates must be able to provide liability insurance. Position Overview: We are actively seeking a dedicated Virtual School Psychologist to join our team in Oregon. This is a full-time position for the entire school year, providing virtual support to students from kindergarten to 12th grade. The
- Portland, ORSoliant has an opening for a contracted School Psychologist in the Portland, Oregon area. This position is for the 2023-2024 School Year. Soliant offers Weekly Pay, guaranteed hours, and an exceptional Health Benefits & 401k package. Job Details: • Full-time • Onsite • Please Inquire Within for More Information. Qualifications: • Must be a Certified School Psychologist in the State of Oregon. Skills & Abilities: • Excellent communi
- Interlachen, ORSunbelt Staffing is currently working with a school district located near Interlachen, OR that is actively looking for a School Psychologist for the 23/24 school year. Interviews are currently being scheduled, so please apply below if interested! Opening: Licensed School Psychologist Location: Interlachen, OR Job Details: On-site position near Interlachen, OR Full-time, 37.5 hours/week Caseload of elementary aged students Requirement
- Tigard, ORAre you a passionate School Psychologist seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students? Look no further! We are currently seeking a dedicated School Psychologist to join our team at Tigard Tualatin School District for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. Responsibilities: As a School Psychologist in our district, you will play a vital role in supporting students' academic, social, and emotional well-being. Your res
- Tillamook, ORCalling all dedicated School Psychologists! We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate professional to join our team at Nestucca Valley School District in Tillamook County for the 2023-2024 school year. If you are seeking a rewarding position where you can make a positive impact on students' lives, this is the opportunity for you. We are currently accepting candidates for the position of School Psychologist, offering a hybrid in-person and
- Medford, ORFull Time School Psychologist Opportunity in Central Point, OR Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Central Point looking for someone to join their team as a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. Job Type: Full time – 40 hours per week Full 2023-2024 school year K-12th grade Qualifications: Requires a Master’s or Doctora
- Lebanon, ORFull-time School Psychologist Job in Albany, OR|Upcoming School Year ProCare Therapy has a contract School Psychologist opening for an excellent school district in Albany, OR. If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. New grads are encouraged to apply. Job Requirements Master’s or Doctorate level degree in School Psychology OR State School Psychologist Certification
- Corvallis, ORFull-time School Psychologist Job in Albany, OR|Upcoming School Year ProCare Therapy has a contract School Psychologist opening for an excellent school district in Albany, OR. If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. New grads are encouraged to apply. Job Requirements Master’s or Doctorate level degree in School Psychology OR State School Psychologist Certification
- Portland, ORVirtual Opportunity! Are you on the job market for a school psychologist position in Oregon looking for a new and exciting opportunity? ProCare Therapy has the perfect job for you! Take the chance to work with an outstanding school district on a contractual basis in this outstanding area for the current school year. If you love the position, you will have a possibility of renewing for the next school year as well. Ready to take the leap to take
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.