Behavior Intervention Specialist Job available in Minneapolis, MN
We are searching for a Full Time Behavior Intervention Specialist for a school district near Minneapolis, MN.
- B.A. in Special Education
You got this already:
- Must have an active or pending teaching license for Minnesota
- New graduates will be considered
- Must be comfortable with high school caseload
- Average Full-Time week | up to 37.5 hours
- Fast interview and start
- Contract for the remainder of the school year
- Supporting sped students throughout the school day with academics, physical fitness, personal cares (toileting/hygiene, eating)
- All activities are planned by a licensed teacher
- Will be helping with student behavior- calming strategies, de-escalation, processing, implementation of behavior plans, etc
We are here to provide reimbursement with relocation anywhere in the country. Our jobs offer Full Time benefits and 401K plans.
LeeAnn Miller | Travel Therapy Consultant | Local: (678) 459-1155
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- North St Paul, MN
- Stillwater, MN
- Meyers, CA
- Columbus , GA
- Stanwood, WA
- Worcester, MA
- White Bear Lake, MN
- Moore Haven, FL
- Clewiston, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.