Behavior Interventionalist Specialist
- Upcoming school year
- Full Time
- Location: Anoka, MN
• Must be licensed in MN
• School experience preferred
• Participate as a member of the individualized Education Plan team to help students with behavior disorder.
• Provide consultations and training to parents, teachers, and administration of students with emotional or behavioral issues.
• Engages in intervention and crisis prevention services
• Disseminate resources, current best practices, and research to parents and educatiors.
For immediate consideration e-mail your resume to me directly at [email protected]
or fill out the application below.
Please give me a call if you have any questions at 770-225-3009
Director of Behavioral Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Irvine, CA
- Palatka, FL
- Sonoma, CA
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Piedmont, CA
- Oakland, CA
- Santa Ana, CA
- Berkeley, CA
- Santa Rosa, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.