Behavior Specialist (BCBA)
School Psych | 2022-2023 School Year
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency pursuing to employ a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to work on assignment with an established school located in the Kenansville, NC area.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
- Location: Kenansville, NC
- Dates: Jan 5, 2023 – June 30, 2023
- Pay Ranges from $45-52/hr based off of experience
Caseload: Full-time (37.5 hours per week). These positions would serve across the entire school district providing support to students with behavior needs and the teaching staff that work with them. These positions would work closely with the behavior team through the EC department as well as the mental health team through the Student Support Services department
- Requires a Master’s Degree
- Must have an active license in the state of employment
- 1-2 Years Pediatric or School Experience (Preferred)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Commonly, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting
(470) 286 - 1089
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Lafayette , LA
- Lafayette , LA
- Milpitas, CA
- Marlborough , MA
- Worcester, MA
- Framingham , MA
- cincinnati, OH
- Hayward, CA
- Warwick, RI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.