Behavior Specialist Needed for a Highschool Student | Folcroft, PA
Behavior Specialist | Folcroft, Pennsylvania
Full 2022/2023 School Year
Our school district needs two Behavior Specialists / Personal Care Assistants to work with one student together. We are looking to hire as soon as possible and will be scheduling virtual interviews quickly.
- Monday-Friday | 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Start: September 6, 2022
- Caseload: Working one-on-one with a nonverbal male high school student who needs assistance to and from school as well as throughout the day.
Imperative Position Requirements
- Prefer candidates that are trained in de-escalation and restraint.
- Must have experience working with nonverbal student.
- Must pass a drug test before the start date to be eligible for the position.
- Must have the ability to pass a background check.
• Heath | United Health Care
• Dental | Delta Dental
• Vision | EyeMed
• 401K | Principal
• Competitive Pay
• Weekly Direct Deposit
Please submit your resume to be considered for a preliminary interview. For urgent application submissions or any questions at all, please feel free to contact our Account Executive directly at the contact information listed below.
Amanda Buckles | Account Executive
Email | Click here
Phone | (770) 557-3231
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albuquerque, NM
- Claymont, DE
- Warren, MA
- Hereford, TX
- Petaluma, CA
- Benicia, CA
- Gasquet, CA
- Farmington, NH
- Monterey Bay , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.