Behavior Technicians Needed | RBT | Monterey, CA area
Soliant is assisting a school district near Monterey, California in their search for registered behavior technicians. The registered behavior technicians will work with students who have autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities and provide them with applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy.
- 35 hours/week
- $28-$34/hr based on experience and caseload.
Some of the responsibilities of this position include:
- Implementing individualized behavior intervention plans under the supervision of a board-certified behavior analyst (BCBA)
- Collecting and recording data on student progress and behavior
- Providing positive reinforcement and feedback to students
- Assisting students with daily living skills, social skills, and academic skills
- Communicating with parents, teachers, and other staff to ensure student success
- Participating in training and professional development activities
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A registered behavior technician (RBT) certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- A minimum of 40 hours of training in ABA principles and practices
- A current CPR certification
- A clear background check and drug screening
Soliant offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as ongoing support and guidance throughout the hiring process. If you are interested in joining our team of caring professionals, please contact Joe Gensler at [email protected] or 678-497-4757.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Los Altos, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Long Beach, CA
- Lakewood, CA
- Pasadena, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- San Marcos, CA
- Roseville, CA
- Piedmont, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.