Behavior Therapist Needed near Boston, MA
Sunbelt is seeking a qualified Behavior Therapist to fulfill a current open need within a Boston, Massachusetts school district! This Position would start ASAP and fulfill the remainder of the 22-23 school year.
- Full-Time (37.5 hours weekly)
- Monday – Friday 7:30am-3:30pm
- K-12 Caseload
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Knowledge of behavioral management methods and systems such as PBIS and ABA.
- 2-3 years of previous experience working with individuals and behavioral challenges in an educational setting.
- Weekly Direct Deposit (W-2)
- Competitive Compensation
- Work with kids!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Hollister, CA
- Beauvue , MD
- Dedham, MA
- Johnston, RI
- Concord, CA
- Loveville , MD
- Wilton, NH
- Needham, MA
- Fermont, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.