Bilingual Onsite School Psychologist Needed -New York
A school in Elmont is looking to hire a Psychologist! This is a full-time position. If this is something want to know more about, let’s talk! For information about this position, please contact the recruiting manager or apply directly with an updated resume.
- Work with within educational settings to support the academic, emotional, and social being of the student
- Assess and address various challenges, including learning disabilities, behavioral issues, mental health concerns, and social difficulties
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop interventions, provide counseling, and create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Aims to improve students’ academic achievement, social adjustment, and overall mental health
- Master degree in Education
- State certification or licensure as a school psychologist
- Knowledge of child development, psychological assessment and education
- Bilingual and monolingual candidates highly considered
- Assessment and testing
- Strong communication
- IEP plans
- Provide support during crisis
- On site
- Evals, assessments, IEP writing
- ASAP start
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare, dental, 401K matching optional
- Access to Bilingual Therapies clinical tea and continued education competitive compensation
To learn more about this position or other jobs in your area, please apply with current resume. We look forward to working with you!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Floral Park, NYA school district in the Floral Park, New York area is seeking an Elementary School Psychologist! The psychologist would assist full-time for the school year different capacities. The director is interviewing quickly, so apply now! About the Position: Hours: Full-Time Caseload: PreK-5th grade Assisting with the ABA program Performing and assisting with Discrete Trials Developing FBAs, BIPs and BSPs Requirements: New York School Psyc
- West Babylon, NYNew! Contract Assignment for Licensed School Psychologist for NY Schools. Blazer Jobs is helping a neighboring district to find a Psych for this immediate school year. This is a full school year contract position. Mild - Moderate Disabilities K-12th Grade Must be comfortable completing Evaluations, re-evaluations, attending IEP meetings and light counseling Prior schools experience is required, and this Psych must be
- Port Chester, NYProCare Therapy is currently seeking a School Psychologist to join our team in Port Chester. The School Psychologist will work with students and staff to provide comprehensive psychological services that will assist in the development of positive learning environments and promote student success. Overview: Full Time 5 Days a Week 35 Hours Per Week Start: As Soon As Possible End: June 2024 Responsibilities: Conduct psychological asse
- Hempstead, NYSoliant Education is actively seeking a dedicated School Psychologist to join a dynamic team in the Hempstead, NY area. If you are passionate about making a positive impact on students' lives and have experience developing behavioral plans, contact Cesar below to apply! Responsibilities: Develop Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBAs), Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs), and Behavior Support Plans (BSPs) Collaborate with the Board Certifie
- White Plains, NYA school district near White Plains, New York is working with Soliant to hire a school psychologist. Newly certified school psychologist graduates are welcome to apply! Interview priority will be given to onsite candidates. Additional caseload information will be disclosed on the interview. Job Responsibilities Full-Time/Full-Year Elementary (K-2) Evaluations CSE Meetings Report Writing Counseling/Crisis Interventions Job Requirements
- West Babylon, NYLooking for a School Psychologist in West Babylon, NY for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a passionate School Psychologist seeking a rewarding career opportunity? Look no further! ProCare Therapy is actively searching for dedicated School Psychologists to join our team. Job Title: School Psychologist Location: West Babylon, NY Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time (35 Hours/Week) Caseload Details: 8-12 Week Position, Elementary Caseload Con
- Port Chester, NYJob Title: School Psychologist Location: Port Chester, NY Pay: $52-60 Hourly School Year: 2023/2024 Job Description: Are you a passionate and dedicated Licensed School Psychologist looking to make a significant impact on the academic and emotional well-being of students? Join our team for the 2023/2024 school year in Port Chester, NY. Key Responsibilities: Conduct thorough psychological assessments to identify students' strengths and
- Morrisville, NYProCare Therapy, a leading provider of educational and therapy services, is seeking a dedicated and passionate School Psychologist to join our team. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify and address students' social, emotional, and behavioral needs CSE evaluations and SEL support Provide counseling and support to students facing emotional or behavioral challenges Collaborate with school staff and parents to deve
- Hamilton, NYProCare Therapy, a leading provider of educational and therapy services, is seeking a dedicated and passionate School Psychologist to join our team. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify and address students' social, emotional, and behavioral needs CSE evaluations and SEL support Provide counseling and support to students facing emotional or behavioral challenges Collaborate with school staff and parents to deve
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.