Bilingual School Psychologist Needed |Near Park Ridge, IL
Soliant is currently seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a full-time position. The district is looking for an applicant that is bilingual in English/Spanish. The director is eager to schedule interview next week, please apply today if you are interested in hearing more.
- Full-Time /Full School Year
- Elementary Caseload
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate on the various building and district-level Multi-Tiered Systems of Supports (MTSS) Teams, meetings, and data review.
- Leading domain, intake, initials, and 3 year eligibility meetings.
- Participate in Psychologist PLC Meetings.
- Work with the MTSS and Special Education Teams to provide assistance to staff in the design and implementation of appropriate interventions and accommodations for students.
- Active PEL with School Psychologist Endorsement
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
- Travel Stipends
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Bryanna Villalpando at 678-538-6780 and email your resume to [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Dearborn , MI
- Milwaukee, WI
- Carmichael, CA
- Stanton, MI
- Denver, CO
- Springfield, VT
- Willoughby, OH
- Red Bluff, CA
- Stratford, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.