Bilingual School Psychologist - VIRTUAL
Virtual Bilingual School Psychologist
Soliant is currently working with a school district that has a need for a strong Bilingual School Psychologist! This position will be full-time and for the remainder of the 20/21 school year. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
About the Position:
- Virtual position
- Full-time, remainder of the 20/21 school year
- K-8 student caseload
- Performing Special Education testing, assessments, and documentation
- Working as a member of the school’s Bilingual Immersion Program
- In charge of initial evaluations, assessments, meetings, etc.
- School Psychologist License/Certification
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- At least 2 years of experience
- Positive attitude + team player!
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Katey Cale by email at: Katey.Cale@Soliant.com for more information!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Minneapolis, MN
- Charlotte, NC
- Anywhere, IL
- Seattle, WA
- Durham, NC
- Raleigh, NC
- Akron, OH
- Harrisonburg, VA
- Alexandria, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.