Bilingual School Psychologist
A school district in Grand Haven, Michigan an opening for a bilingual school psychologist position for the current school year (2020-2021)
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Full-time; January- June 2021
- K-8th grade caseload
- On-site is required
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Primarily testing
- Active certification in Michigan as a school psychologist
- Must have Masters or PhD in School Psychology
- Must be able to perform all general school psychologist roles and responsibilities
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to Amanda.Yarger@Soliant.com or call (770)-268-4061 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Castle Rock , CO
- Sacramento , CA
- Prince Frederick, MD
- Akron, OH
- Stockton , CA
- Akron, OH
- Raleigh , NC
- Brockton, MA
- Denver , CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.