Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) 22/23' School Year
ProCare Therapy is seeking a highly qualified Board-Certified Behavior Analyst for the 2022-2023 school year. We are currently recruiting top talent school professionals for a school district in the Paso Robles, California area.
Our mission is to encourage each child to achieve confidently and proudly their full potential. Help us continue to make a difference and apply today.
- Supporting the district in FBAs (Functional Behavior Assessments) and developing appropriate behavior programs
- Provide training for staff in ABA
- Report writing, behavior intervention plans and administering them with fidelity
- PreK-12th grade
- 75 student caseload with behavior intervention plans
- Additional information will be provided on interview
- Must hold BCBA certification
- Master’s degree in ABA
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Education, Special Education, or related field
Competitive weekly compensation
Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
37.5 hours per week
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email apply and me an updated copy of your resume [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Bedford, NH
- Hooksett, NH
- Melrose, NM
- Portales, NM
- Rochester, NH
- Dover , NH
- Ballenger Creek, MD
- Oxnard, CA
- Fobes Hill, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.