Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for next School Year- Forsyth, GA
- BCBA duties would include behavior consultation (case review, observations, data collection, progress monitoring), coaching/mentoring staff, limited direct services to students as needed (for purposes of teaching/modeling), professional development, and evaluation requests (conducting functional behavior assessments, write behavior intervention plans, complete preference and reinforcer assessments)
- 23/24 school year (7/31/23 - 5/24/24)
- MUST BE Licensed BCBA
- Full time
- Ages preK-12
• Competitive hourly rate with weekly paychecks
• Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance with a 401k option
• Employee Assistance Program
• A one-to-one experience with a recruiter who works as an advocate and trusted liaison between you and the school district
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Hampton, GA
- Flippen, GA
- Mcdonough, GA
- Winder, GA
- Canton, GA
- Jesup, GA
- Julia, GA
- Locust Grove, GA
- Winder, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.