Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Job-Harvard, IL
BCBA Opening in
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a great school that is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to start as soon as possible. More in depth information is available on the interview with the director-apply today!
BCBA Job Responsibilities: The following duties and job description are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of an employee
- Provide ongoing support for students
- Conduct functional behavior assessments
- Write and maintain positive behavior support plans
- Oversee assessments, plan development, and ongoing program data analysis to ensure maximum student progress
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Develop and conduct staff trainings
- Collaborate with other BCBAs and all campus leadership teams
- Remain current on new research and developments in behavior analysis
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst certification required
- School experience preferred
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
ProCare Perks Offered:
- Competitive Compensation!
- Weekly Paychecks!
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits offered
- 401k matching
For immediate consideration e-mail your resume to me directly at [email protected] or apply below!
If you are interested in virtual opportunities, please follow this link to see if you pre-qualify for a virtual position with us: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fremont, CA
- Tempe, AZ
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Johnston, RI
- Glenolden, PA
- Statesboro, GA
- Jerome, ID
- Fort Leavenworth, MA
- Lafayette, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.