Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - K-8th Grade
Are you on the job market for a BCBA position in Fort Leavenworth, KS looking for a new and exciting opportunity? ProCare Therapy has the perfect job for you! Take the chance to work with an outstanding school district on a contractual basis in this outstanding area for the current school year. If you love the position, you will have a possibility of renewing for the next school year as well. Ready to take the leap to take on a new role? Check out the details below and let’s talk more!
- Full time
- ASAP start
- K-8th grade
- More details will be provided on the interview
- Requires a Board Certified Behavior Analyst license
- Must be licensed in the state of KS
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Referral Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
If interested, please apply and contact me below:
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Topeka, KSSunbelt Staffing is currently working with a school district that is actively looking for Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) near Topeka, KS. Interviews are currently being scheduled, so please apply below if interested. Opening: Board-Certified Behavior Analyst Location: near Topeka, KS Job Details: On-site position near Topeka, KS Full time (37.5 hours per week) Caseload of K-12th grade students Requirements: Active BCBA certif
- Plymouth, KSAbout Us: Join our dedicated team committed to fostering academic and emotional growth in a diverse and inclusive learning environment. Responsibilities: Implement behavior intervention plans for Grades 5-8. Collaborate with teachers, parents, and support staff. Provide direct support, assess progress, and contribute to IEP development. Requirements: RBT certification and school-based experience. Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Emporia, KSA fantastic school district located in Emporia, KS is seeking a full-time Registered Behavior Technician to join the team. As a Registered Behavior Technician, you will provide behavioral support and intervention services to students with autism and other developmental disabilities. You will work under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and collaborate with other service providers to promote positive behavior and academi
- Emporia, KSRegistered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: Emporia, Kansas Duration: ASAP - May 17, 2024 Caseload: Middle School Certification Required: RBT Certification Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time Duties: As an RBT, you will be working with a middle school caseload, providing behavior intervention and support to students. Your role will be crucial in fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment. Compensation: Competitive Hourly Rate: Bas
- Emporia, KSWe are looking for a Registered Behavior Technician for the 2023/2024 school year. This is a contract position near the Emporia, KS area. Please see more details below! Job Description: Caseload | Middle School Start Date: ASAP End Date: June 17, 2024 Hours| Full Time or Part Time Onsite Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology RBT Certification Benefits: Competitive weekly pay Direct Deposit Access to our unique
- Burlington, KSIf you are a Registered Behavior Technician who loves dedicating their time to children, we have the perfect school opportunity for you! We have a school district with a part-time position. The preferred candidate is one with school-based experience. You would be working with a K-12th grade caseload. Please send me your resume to have an interview set up with the school director as interviews are currently being conducted right now! Job D
- Lawrence, KSIf you are a Registered Behavior Technician who loves dedicating their time to children, we have the perfect school opportunity for you! We have a school district with a full-time position. The preferred candidate is one with school-based experience. You would be working with a K-12th grade caseload. Please send me your resume to have an interview set up with the school director as interviews are currently being conducted right now! Job
- Lebo, KSFull Time Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Job Opening | Middle School ProCare Therapy is seeking an Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) in the Emporia, KS area. Full Time Registered Behavior Technician | Position Details 2023 - 2024 School Year Contract, Onsite Position Full Time Hours, Monday - Friday Guaranteed Hours Start Date: As soon as possible - End Date: 5/17/2024 Caseload/Responsibilities Caselo
- Flint Hills, KSWe are interviewing for a RBT or ABA to interview and hire immediately. Please see details below: Job Details: Part Time | 20 hours a week Caseload Middle School students Interviewing Now!! $32+ Hourly Requirements: ABA or RBT certification Bachelor’s in Psychology (preferred) Benefits: Weekly Direct Deposit Health Insurance If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. Fro
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.