Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Needed Near Zion, IL: 2021-2022 School Year
We are currently seeking a passionate BCBA this school year for a contract position located near Zion, IL. We are looking to hire immediately. With a strong supportive staff, this is a wonderful opportunity to work with phenomenal colleagues and students.
- Full 2021-2022 School Year
- Contract Date: ASAP-June 3, 2022
- Caseload: Elementary
- Interviewing Immediately
- Master’s Degree in one of the following: School/Educational Psychology, Behavior, Special Education, or similar field
- National BCBA Certification
- Must be licensed in the state of Illinois
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Relocation Compensation
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply below with your updated resume. I will be in contact with you shortly after regarding the next steps of the hiring process. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me directly at my office number below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Evanston, IL
- Skokie, IL
- Lincolnwood, IL
- San Leandro, CA
- Olympia, WA
- Oakland, WA
- Hayward, CA
- Woburn, MA
- Caldwell, ID
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.