Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Opening Near Parma, OH
Are you a skilled and dedicated Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with a track record of behavioral development and academic success? Soliant Health is working alongside a school district near Parma, Ohio to bring in a BCBA for the current school year.
- K-4th grade caseload
- One school site
- Assisting in the Autism Center
- Working alongside another BCBA
- Supervising RBTs and BTs
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA) to identify the root causes of challenging behaviors in students.
- Develop and implement Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP) tailored to individual student needs.
- Provide direct behavior analysis services to students, addressing various behavioral challenges and promoting positive behavior change and keeping accurate documentation of this.
- Collaborate closely with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and monitor behavior goals and strategies.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification.
- Experience working with students in a school setting is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team.
- Expertise in conducting Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA) and developing Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP).
- Must have the 8 hour BACB supervisor training (to supervise RBTs)
- Must have the COBA certification in Ohio
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678.710.7972 | [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Gahanna, OHSoliant is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst to join our team at a school near Gahanna, OH. As a BCBA, you will play a crucial role in providing specialized support and interventions for students with autism and non-verbal communication needs. Responsibilities: Conduct functional behavior assessments and develop behavior intervention plans. Design and implement individualized behavior programs and
- Maple Heights, OHSoliant is currently working with a school district looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) near Maple Heights, OH, to work in a school-based setting. As an RBT, you will be responsible for implementing behavior intervention plans and providing 1:1 support to students with special needs. Responsibilities: Work with students to implement behavior intervention plans under the direction of a Board Certif
- Urbana, OHSoliant is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst to join our team at a school near Urbana, OH. As a BCBA, you will play a crucial role in providing specialized support and interventions for students with autism and non-verbal communication needs. Responsibilities: Conduct functional behavior assessments and develop behavior intervention plans. Design and implement individualized behavior programs and i
- Cleveland, OHContract Special Education Paraprofessional Job Opening in Cleveland, OH ProCare Therapy is seeking an experienced Paraprofessional for the remainder of the 2023 - 2024 School Year with the opportunity to renew for the 2024 - 2025 School Year. Full Time Paraprofessional | Position Details 2023 - 2024 School Year Contract, Onsite Position Full Time Hours, Monday - Friday ASAP Start Caseload/Responsibilities Caselo
- Independence, OHProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Paraprofessional this school year for a contract position located near Independence, OH. Job Description: RBT / Para / Instructional Assistant Dates: ASAP - 06/14/24 Hours: 32.5 caseload: K
- Delaware, OHSchool RBT Opportunity in Delaware, OG Position Details Full Time K-12 Duties: Implement IEP/BIP in accordance to District guidelines Collection of data on skills acquisition and behavior reduction Apply feedback and training on ABA job performance given by lead BCBA Position Qualifications Active RBT Certification Previous experience preferred Position Benefits Weekly paychecks Health, Dental, Vision 401K Matching
- Parma, OHContract Special Education Paraprofessional Job Opening | Quick Interview & Offer ProCare Therapy is seeking an experienced Paraprofessional for the remainder of the 2023 - 2024 School Year with the opportunity to renew for the 2024 - 2025 School Year. Full Time Paraprofessional | Position Details 2023 - 2024 School Year Contract, Onsite Position Full Time Hours, Monday - Friday ASAP Start Caseload/Responsibilities
- Independence, OHAre you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Independence, OH looking for someone to join their team as a Paraprofessional for the upcoming school year! If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now and get an interview today. Job Type: Full time 37.5 hours per week Supporting middle schoo
- Gahanna, OHSoliant is currently assisting a district director in the Gahanna, Ohio area in their search for an registered behavior technician. This is a full-time, on-site position. Responsibilities: Implement behvior intervention plans. Work 1:1 with students as needed. Communicate with parents, teachers, and school staff. Maintain accurate records. Requirements: Valid RBT license, through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) Excell
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.