Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Opening - Second Semester
At ProCare Therapy, we believe we can positively impact communities by dedicating our time and resources to closing the gap between the number of school professionals and the amount of students needing special care.
That starts by investing in our smaller community of therapists. We offer a valuable support system to therapists and new grads, and a network of leading school professionals to school districts.
We are working with a school district that is located in Fort Leavenworth, KS that is looking to hire a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to join their team for second semester of the 2023-2024 school year.
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United Healthcare.
Job Type: Contract BCBA
- Full Time: 37.5 hours/week
- K-8th grade caseload
- Itinerant position: 2-3 school sites
- Provide supervision for RBT's
- More details of position will be discussed on an interview with the Director of Special Education
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) to identify the underlying causes of challenging behaviors.
- Develop individualized behavior intervention plans (BIPs) based on assessment findings.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to implement behavior interventions and strategies.
- Monitor and track student progress, adjusting interventions as needed.
- Provide training and support to school staff and parents on behavior management techniques.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of interventions and assessments.
- Stay current on the latest research and best practices in applied behavior analysis (ABA).
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification.
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education, or a related field.
- Experience working with children or adolescents in a school or clinical setting.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of ABA principles and evidence-based practices.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse students and families.
- Previous school experience in preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
For more information about this position, please feel free to call or text me at 678-710-7738. Resumes should be sent to [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Toledo, KSFull Time RBT or ABA Paraprofessional Opportunity in Toledo, KS Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district near Toledo looking for someone to join their team as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for the current school year! If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now and get an interview today!
- Overland Park, KSFull Time RBT or ABA Paraprofessional Opportunity in Overland Park, KS Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district near Overland Park looking for someone to join their team as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for the current school year! If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now and get an in
- Overland Park, KSRegistered Behavior Technician Job Opportunity in Overland Park, KS | Current School Year ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Registered Behavior Technician for the current school year for a contract position located near Overland Park, KS. This is an excellent school district with tons of support from wonderful colleagues and students. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for
- Overland Park, KSAre you an experienced Registered Behavioral Technician in Overland Park, KS looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Overland Park area for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Get an interview today! Job Type: Full time M-F 35 hrs/week K-12 Caseloads (send preference
- Overland Park, KSRegistered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) - Overland Park, KS Type: Full-Time Schedule: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week Caseload: K-12 - Caseload preference Description: Full-time positions for Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) Working with K-12 caseloads Monday to Friday schedule 35 hours per week Benefits: Competitive weekly paid compensation Health, dental, and vision benefits Generous paid time off (PTO) and sick
- Lansing, KSPosition: Registered Behavior Technician Pay: $20-$25 per hour Benefits: Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) Weekly Paycheck and Stipends (Terms and Conditions Apply) Qualifications (READ THOUROUGHLY): Active RBT certification through the BACB (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED AS A BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN) Must Have at least a Bachelor Degree or Associate Degree in Behavior Fi
- Fairmount, KSJob Title: Contracted School Behavior Specialist Location: Kansas (KS) Job Type: Contract Salary: Starting at $22 per hour Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students? Are you skilled in behavior analysis and intervention strategies? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Responsibilities: Conduct functional behavior assessments to identify the root causes of challenging behaviors. Develop and impl
- Kickapoo, KSJob Opportunity for RBT/Behavior Technician/Paraprofessional in Kickapoo, Kansas Area with Soliant Education Soliant Education is actively seeking enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our team as Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) or Behavior Technicians/Paraprofessionals in the Kickapoo, Kansas area. We have immediate openings for positions lasting from ASAP to the end of the school year. Position Details: Duration: ASAP to En
- Emporia, KSA school district located near Emporia, Kansas is working with Soliant to hire a Registered Behavior Technician! Additional caseload specifics will be established on the interview. Job Responsibilities Full-Time, Full-Year Middle School Implement behavior goals/behavior interventions Develop client skill acquisition Collaborate with parents, caregivers, and staff Job Requirements Must have active RBT certification through BACB So
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.